Skip to main content
Skip to footer
- Designers own all rights to their contest entries on this site and can withdraw them at anytime unless they have already won and received payment.
- Copyright ownership is only transferred to the Contest Holder when the contest has been paid for.
- Designers are responsible for making sure their entries are significantly different from existing entries in a contest.
- Any concept or idea mentioned in the contest Brief is fair game for all Designers. The exception is if the contest holder has updated the brief based on an individual Designer’s concept, which is against the Site rules.
- Concepts that are considered obvious and commonly used will also be fair game. Some examples of this include a dog & cat for a pet hospital, shopping bag for an e-commerce company, a tooth for a dentist, initials for a lawyer, etc.